The approximate price of my happiness would be $210,000. Hand me that and I’d have…
- 3 hours a day at home with my kid instead of a 1/2 hr.
- Enough money leftover every month to finish the hundreds of projects in my house.
- Enough time to finish the hundreds of projects in my house.
- Time with my wife for things other than eating, driving, and sleeping.
- Time to sleep more than 6 hours a night.
- 95% less worry about my day job going bankrupt.
- Time to complain about more trivial things like this weather or the Tea Party.